Mount Vernon, OH Hospice
Hospice of Knox County
Hospice of Knox County offers quality end-of-life care and services to Knox County and the bordering regions of surrounding counties. Hospice of Knox County is a medically directed, team-oriented program. We provide supportive services to individuals and families dealing with the challenges and discomforts of a life-limiting illness. The goal of hospice care is to treat the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient and to provide support for the patient's loved ones.
Learn More About Hospice of Knox County:
- RN case managers are hospice and palliative care certified (CHPN)
- Local on-call staff
- Experienced social workers and spiritual care staff
- Therapies - massage, pet
- Local grief support groups for adult and children
- Services covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance
- Comprehensive volunteer program
- Respite Care
- Crisis planning
- Serving all regardless of ability to pay
Hospice of Knox County is the area's most comprehensive and experienced resource for expert and compassionate end-of-life support.
If you have questions or concerns related to hospice services, please contact us at 740-397-5188 or visit us on the web at www.hospiceofknox.org.
Open 24 / 7